About Florist Empire
FloristEmpire.com was founded in 2023 by Gloria Sims. She’s been a florist for over 15 years and loves writing too. Her idea was to make a website that’s like an everything-you-need guide for people into flowers, folks with gardens, or anyone trying to send flowers to someone special.
The team’s gotten bigger since the beginning. Now there are different writers, editors and flower pros, all wanting to give you info you can count on that hopefully inspires you too.
Our vision is all about bringing together folks who love flowers and plants. We really want to help people appreciate the natural beauty around them more. Here’s what we’re hoping to do:
- Teach people about taking care of flowers and plants, floral design, and what different blooms symbolize. Give them useful, down-to-earth info they can really use.
- Spark creativity with floral arrangements and show what’s possible and get readers pumped to try things out themselves.
- Provide real & honest reviews of flower delivery services. That way, readers can make choices they feel good about.
We’re passionate about this community we’re building and helping our readers deepen their connection to nature’s beauty through flowers and plants.
It’s going to be a wonderful journey!
Florist Empire Team
FloristEmpire.com is proud to be home to a talented team of writers and editors who bring diverse perspectives and a wealth of knowledge to our content. Each member of our team is passionate about flowers and plants and is dedicated to sharing their expertise with our readers.
* Do you want to write about flowers/plants? Join us! [email protected]
Some stats: Flower Industry in the USA
The flower industry in the USA is a vibrant and flourishing sector. Here are some fascinating facts that underscore its importance:
- The US floral industry is estimated to generate over $9.0 billion in annual sales. (ibisworld.com)
- There are approximately 33,420 florist establishments across the country, employing over 82,413 people. (ibisworld.com)
- The average American spends around $70 on floral products each year. (Statista.com)
- California is the leading state in flower production, accounting for over 75% of domestic flower production. (ccfc.org)